Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the SociopathicAttention Whore

On 01/01/2017 11:28 AM, The Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 18:14:02 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

That is exactly what I would expect you to think.

People who believe in god are unable to think clearly. I therefore
ignore your desire to expect.

No problem. God love you James.

No he doesn't. A non-existent being cannot love.

Not even any existent being loves YOU, you disgusting abnormal sociopath!

God still loves him. You too.