Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Happy New Year!

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 1:45:21 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you all have a prosperous and healthy new year! ?(???)?

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

You too. You are entirely too happy-hitting the schnapps?
--
Tekkie

Believe it or not, I've never had a beer or so much as a glass of wine in my life. I've never smoked anything legal or illegal except for some deer meat. I've never taken any illegal or recreational drugs and I despise the drugs the doctors give me. I do have a lust for Diet Mountain Dew which contains a lot of caffeine but I haven't had any for weeks. I drink coffee every now and then and I like iced tea which I grew up on but here I get it unsweetened and put Sweet'n Low in it. So no alcohol for me, I'll let everyone else get pickled.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Sober Monster