Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Ticks working in the back yard clearing brush

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 16:31:48 -0000, Yanis Bernard wrote:

trader_4 said:

According to Yanis, it's all in your wife's head.

Consider what you just wrote.

If you stand by what you wrote, then you can't be communicated with in an
adult manner, because you feel that anyone who tells you the factual truth
is saying "it's all in your head".

What is he referring to? What is you said he feels means the above?

The fact you just make up everything you say, and that you can't seem to
comprehend what other people actually said, is disconcerting, because I
have to assume you are (in years anyway), an adult.

Your lack of maturity isn't a problem if you recognize that you can't seem
to comprehend what other people said, and, worse, if you don't recognize
that you don't comprehend what they said, you still feel that they said
"it's all in the wife's head".

Given you just make up all your ideas about what other people said,
may I suggest you take the Myers-Briggs personality profile test below:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I will wager that your percentages will show very highly intuitive (i.e.,
facts are meaningless to you since you appear to trust your intuition more
than you trust facts to the contrary).

--
Does a pope **** in the woods? And if a pope ****s in the woods and no-one is around, does he pebbledash?