Joseph Meehan

Default Electric dryer and condensation

The clothing is not totally dry. They may be dry enough but they still
have moisture in them. They and the drum are warm and the coolest thing
there must be the door so it gets some condensation.

If you dry longer or set it for "more dry" you won't see this. If you
are satisfied with the dryness of the clothing, don't do anything and don't
worry.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"GNTRY" wrote in message
although its been extremly hot in the upper east coast, my electric dryer
seems to have a large amount of condensation on the door when opened after

drying cycle. We have central air, and the basement is rather cool and dry
with a de-humidifier running. anyone have any reasons??