Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 18:41:58 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 7:35:54 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 05:59:12 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 17:53:50 -0800, T wrote:
thing rankles; intercession of a saint goes against
the solas.

I find it bazaar that they pray for each other and get
scandalized if a saint is asked for their prayers.

I can't find any scripture that tells us to ask people who have
passed away to pray for us. Jesus is supposed to be our intercessor
when it comes to that side... I haven't come across scripture that
says the dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice versa.

Why are you reading that ****ing ****e? Are you a religious moron? Is it true that most Americans are so ****ing thick that they believe in a floaty light being instead of grasping reality?

89% of adult Americans believe in God. 66% of British adults believe
in God. Sure, we've got you beat on percentages, but most British
adults believe in God. Apparently they're ****ing thick.

They are, although I'm sure the percentages are lower in the UK. AFAIK most of us are now atheists (excluding the immigrunts).

I can't blame people for believing in God. It's comforting to
think that someone is looking out for you. I can blame them
for being assholes about it.

It's pathetic is what it is. They can't handle reality. And potentially dangerous if you assume someone who doesn't exist is going to help you.

--
A can of diet coke floats in water, but a can of regular coke sinks.