Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 7:35:54 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 05:59:12 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 17:53:50 -0800, T wrote:
thing rankles; intercession of a saint goes against
the solas.

I find it bazaar that they pray for each other and get
scandalized if a saint is asked for their prayers.

I can't find any scripture that tells us to ask people who have
passed away to pray for us. Jesus is supposed to be our intercessor
when it comes to that side... I haven't come across scripture that
says the dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice versa.

Why are you reading that ****ing ****e? Are you a religious moron? Is it true that most Americans are so ****ing thick that they believe in a floaty light being instead of grasping reality?

89% of adult Americans believe in God. 66% of British adults believe
in God. Sure, we've got you beat on percentages, but most British
adults believe in God. Apparently they're ****ing thick.

I can't blame people for believing in God. It's comforting to
think that someone is looking out for you. I can blame them
for being assholes about it.

Cindy Hamilton