Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_16_] Muggles[_16_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 20:41:15 -0800, T wrote:
We are also told by the Bible to hold to the traditions
the founders (Apostles) taught us:

There is nothing wrong with traditions as long as we don't turn them
into a religion. Tradition is supposed to remind us of the past.
It's not supposed to be our number one focus. When that happens
tradition becomes legalistic and people use it to try to control
others so they're behavior will fit into a nice neat box that the
powers that be can control. Following Christ isn't about emphasizing
tradition over all the other things Christ taught us.

--
Maggie