Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 22:36:50 -0000, T wrote:

On 12/31/2016 02:14 AM, Bod wrote:
You *hope* :-)

No hoping about it. The Lord is active in my life.
I do not believe is God because someone made a rational
argument that won me over. It is because I have a personal
relationship with him. Is still remember the times he
has spoken to me. If you are interested, I can describe it
to you.

You're smoking illegal drugs, there is no other explanation for this stupidity.

--
For centuries, the English have had a love affair with all types of hunting. Early one morning, a fellow was blasting away at a clump of brush on a grouse hunt.
Suddenly an outraged gentleman appeared and said "See here old man, you almost shot my wife with that volley."