Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 11:54:02 -0500
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/31/2016 11:49 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 10:26:25 -0500
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

My grandson has two. The oldest one lived with us for a while.
Every afternoon he'd go to my wife and tug at her arm so she would
take her nap. She would crawl under the covers and nap with her.

The new and younger one will give me a high five for a treat and
then sit on my lap. She's 45 pounds.

My neighbor has another and comes to our yard to visit.

They have all been socialized and play well with people and other
dogs.

Unfortunately, many pit bulls are kept to fight, are kept away from
other dogs and people. They are often owned by thugs that like to
show off their tough dog, sort of like brandishing an AK-47. They
have ruined the breed and reputation. `

Don't come crying when one kills one of the kids.

I won't. No kids involved. Grandson is 30.

Oh...pitbulls like snowflakes....