Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

On 12/31/2016 5:03 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 06:01:00 -0500
burfordTjustice wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 20:53:46 -0000
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 20:38:46 -0000, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 12/29/2016 2:25 PM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when
officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in
shooting them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good
reasons. I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Properly raised, they are very nice dogs, very lovable and good
with kids. They are a strong dog so many idiots raise them to be
mean as it makes them look macho.

There are at least 3 pit bulls that visit my house often. Well
trained, well behaved, fun to play with.

+1

How many do you own?
Who owns the at least three that visit you?

Well?

My grandson has two. The oldest one lived with us for a while. Every
afternoon he'd go to my wife and tug at her arm so she would take her
nap. She would crawl under the covers and nap with her.

The new and younger one will give me a high five for a treat and then
sit on my lap. She's 45 pounds.

My neighbor has another and comes to our yard to visit.

They have all been socialized and play well with people and other dogs.

Unfortunately, many pit bulls are kept to fight, are kept away from
other dogs and people. They are often owned by thugs that like to show
off their tough dog, sort of like brandishing an AK-47. They have
ruined the breed and reputation. `