New Question

Default How to you point a roof antenna?

"dicko" wrote in message
If you go to www.antennaweb.org, it will give you compass bearings for
all the stations you can receive. Then it's a simple matter of getting
up on the roof with a compass and accurately pointing the antenna per
the compass.

Where can I purchase an inexpensive compass for doing this?

The compasses I've seen on the internet appear to indicate the following:

South: 0 degrees
West: 90 degrees
North: 180 degrees
East: 270 degrees

Is it possible to just look at my approximate location on a map and estimate
the correct direction to point the antenna in, based upon the direction of
the particular stations the I use the most?