Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On 31/12/2016 05:20, T wrote:
On 12/30/2016 09:08 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:01:07 -0800, T wrote:
What are you referring to when you say "the
authority of the church"?

I am referring to the Church that was present at the
First Council of Nicaea (today it is called the
Orthodox Church).

Specifically the authority over the bible:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_...Biblical_canon

Three of the Councils great accomplishments were

1) the Nicaean creed
2) the doctrine of the trinity
3) the Bible (the Bible did not come out of thin air)
A lot of stuff went on at that council

For some reason the Bible I've read doesn't say all the same things as
the Bible you read. I'm not Catholic, so I've never seen a Catholic
Bible.

I am not Catholic either. They were part of our church for
the first 1000 year, then they went off on their own.

If you find something different, quote me the verse and the
edition of the Bible so I can see what is different.

It helps that my church wrote the Bible, well "compiled"
it. We did not write the Old Testament. All of the writers
in the new testament were member of my church. We know
what is suppose to be in it.

By the way, the Lord prayer "lead us not into temptation"
is a misinterpretation. The Lord doesn't tempt anyone;
that is Satin's job. A better interpretation is
"let us not 'yield' into temptation". In other word, keep
us out of trouble.

Glory be to God!
-T

If your god created everything, then that means he created Satan.
Now WHY would he create something so evil?
If he didn't create satan, that implies that Satan had equal powers to
your god and had a hand in creation.
Also if your god was so powerful and clever to give everyone free will,
then why did he not create *goodwill* in everyone?
If I was a god, I would make *all* humans to be good people.