Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Emoluments Clause ~ The Brookings Institution

On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 9:56:30 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:00:20 -0600, #NoDAPL wrote:

The Emoluments Clause, until recently not much discussed because

Nobody has ever been prosecuted for it.
Were you ****ed that John Kerry's wife was selling ketchup all over
the world while he was running for president? How about half of
congress in business in their district? LBJ owned the biggest TV
station in Texas and he was still in Washington.

Didn't Lady Bird Johnson make a lot of money off The Vietnam War? I remember something about her owning some company that was producing war material or operating facilities for the military. I suppose I could do some research..ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Memorable Monster