Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On 12/30/2016 08:31 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 19:05:23 -0800, T wrote:
That's not part of the Bible. Never read it.

All the books of the Apocrypha were in the
dead sea scrolls (the Zealots, I do believe).

They evidently aren't all in the Bible.

Yes they are. Some of our western brother and sisters in Christ
tossed out books they did out like. It is a sadness.

If you start throwing out books you don't like, then
you call in questions all the rest of them and the
authority the church had in the first place to
put them there.

What are you referring to when you say "the authority of the church"?

I am referring to the Church that was present at the First Council
of Nicaea (today it is called the Orthodox Church).

Specifically the authority over the bible:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_...Biblical_canon

Three of the Councils great accomplishments were

1) the Nicaean creed

2) the doctrine of the trinity

3) the Bible (the Bible did not come out of thin air)

A lot of stuff went on at that council