Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] is offline

Default Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 00:27:49 -0000, Bob Robertson wrote:

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 00:13:25 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 00:09:40 -0000, Bob Robertson wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 23:11:28 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:49:29 -0000, Bob Robertson wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:35:37 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:29:01 -0000, Bob Robertson wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 06:00:32 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 21:54:35 -0600
Bob Robertson wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 15:38:46 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/29/2016 2:25 PM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when
officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in
shooting them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good
reasons. I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Properly raised, they are very nice dogs, very lovable and good with
kids. They are a strong dog so many idiots raise them to be mean as
it makes them look macho.

There are at least 3 pit bulls that visit my house often. Well
trained, well behaved, fun to play with.

Until they turn on you. They have been bred to be vicious. I have
read story after story about pit bulls suddenly attacking for "no
reason". And that would be correct. It's instinct! Off with their
heads!

Agreed.

A uncommon man with common sense!

Anyone scared of a dog is as pathetic as someone who can't swim.

Tell that to a bred-to-be-mean dog ripping into your face!

Do you have a foot? Do you have the ability to use tools?

Like that will ward off a determined snarling attack animal. Have you
walked the sidewalks along neighborhoods where these animals can lunge
out at you? You wouldn't stand a chance.

Most animals don't attack me, even though their owners tell me they're dangerous. I had to laugh at one woman who ran out to tell me her dog was going to bite my hand off, then saw me petting it. I once bought a parrot that was extremely vicious. I walked into his house and picked it up, then cuddled it. He said he'd never seen it do that in 10 years.

Ah, it's your magnetic personality. It binds their limbs and nervous
system so they are restrained. ; )

Maybe I'm just not an aggressive **** that winds up animals?

--
If our service isn't up to your standards, please lower your standards.