Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] is offline

Default Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:46:18 -0000, Bob Robertson wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:33:51 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:26:16 -0000, Bob Robertson wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 08:28:41 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 13:26:56 -0000
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 03:51:49 -0000, Bob Robertson
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 20:14:28 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 19:25:50 -0000
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when
officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in
shooting them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good
reasons. I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Cats are excellent moving targets!

If you have a gun, I have not got a gun.
However, a few years ago one of the *******s was sat on my back
fence. The first stone I threw missed by a couple of inches, the
stupid vermin cat watched the stone fly by. The second stone got
it right in the face :-) It lived next door with several other
cats. They are now all Dead.

OMG A cat killer!

You ought to check your reply-to address. It goes straight to an
abuse department. Someone may reply to you by email and send the
reply to your ISP by mistake.

Google Groups?? WTF are you smoking??

Dope seems to be the drug of choice for most of the problematic
posters.

Google groups is a news service.

Yep. They bought out dejanews many years ago.

Why do you want your abuse dept to receive any replies to you?

--
I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -- Mark Twain