Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Bob Robertson[_2_] Bob Robertson[_2_] is offline

Default Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:33:08 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:24:02 -0000, Bob Robertson wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 06:02:34 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 21:51:49 -0600
Bob Robertson wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 20:14:28 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 19:25:50 -0000
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when
officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in
shooting them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good
reasons. I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Cats are excellent moving targets!

If you have a gun, I have not got a gun.
However, a few years ago one of the *******s was sat on my back
fence. The first stone I threw missed by a couple of inches, the
stupid vermin cat watched the stone fly by. The second stone got it
right in the face :-) It lived next door with several other cats.
They are now all Dead.

OMG A cat killer!

No doubt an offence in the UK..

Fish have feelings there too you know!

I was once told off for killing a mouse too slowly. FFS, mice are VERMIN.

I am in complete agreement. Off with their heads!