Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default Mormon choir member quits

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 15:01:24 -0600, #NoDAPL wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-inauguration

BRAVO! She had some very insightful comments:

“I also know, looking from the outside in, it will appear that Choir
is endorsing tyranny and fascism by singing for this man.”

“Tyranny is now on our doorstep; it has been sneaking its way into our
lives through stealth. Now it will burst into our homes through
storm.”

"History is repeating itself; the same tactics are being used by
Hitler (identify a problem, finding a scapegoat target to blame, and
stirring up people with a combination of fanaticism, false promises,
and fear, and gathering the funding). "

"I only know I could never “throw roses to Hitler.” And I certainly
could never sing for him."

BRAVO!