Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default USPS Junk Mail, Fake Prize Notifications: Business Plan?

On 12/29/2016 07:42 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Or have we been promoted to "Prime Target" on some sucker list
somewhere?

You've made prime Sucker status. I get some target stuff like hearing
aid ads. I don't know if it's AARP selling me down the river or just
mining public information that includes my age. Some Dish spam, and the
odd DAV spam to keep me in calendars and address labels.

The Food Bank is the only one that I throw a few bucks at every now and
then but they do not appear to have sold me out.

A couple of the local churches go fishing but that's strictly general
area delivery.