Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default DoAll Vertical bandsaw help please

Everybody,
I have a DoAll 16 inch bandfiler that someone converted to a band saw.
It needs new tires which I have and am replacing this weekend. But
there is a larger problem with the table that needs correcting. The
table doesn't have the replaceable plate that all vertical bansaws
have that when popped out of the table allows easy blade replacement.
So I need to machine a recess for this disc and would love to see a
dimensioned picture of a 16" bandsaw table to see where the plate
goes. The outside dimensions or diameter and thickness of the plate
would be nice too. Can anyone help? You can send me an email, I always
post with my real address.
Thanks a Bunch,
Eric