Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 7:59:05 AM UTC-6, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
On 12/29/2016 5:47 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

Pit bulls and drug dealers go together like apple pie and ice cream. I'll bet those "fine" Michigan people are democrats too.

The police smashed their way into the residence of the people who were NOT selling drugs and shot their dogs. The ruling would allow police to kill pets when they broke into the wrong residence. I can imagine that a lot of service dogs will be killed in the future when police kick in someone's door. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Pit Monster