G&M

Default British Gas mark-up

"Owain" wrote in message
"G&M" wrote
| Got a leadlet from them this very morning trying to invite
| themselves to quote me on a new heating system. Which
| seeing as how the nearest mains gas is 5 miles away would
| I assumed have been in the 100s of thousands.

On the other hand, if the quote includes 'connecting boiler to gas supply'
then sign on the dotted line before the salesman realises you're gasless.

Hmm. Would be interesting. Provided there's no clause "for unexpected
additional expenses involved in the installion". Usually covers a flue
extension but I suppose four miles of gas pipe might qualify :-)

Though I expect even the most idiotic salesman (IMM?) would realise you just
don't get gas out where we are.