Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] thewareaglefan@gmail.com is offline

Default Leaking refrigerator

Could the green spot on floor be from the copper tarnishing? As it sweats the green tarnish drips with water & dries onto floor after water evaporates from floor. I saw the same thing when I was moving,when I unplugged my freezer to let thaw out.Mine is a frost free upright. I looked under it on back side & notice majority of copper lines had green tarnish over them. No issues with my inside temparture. Occasional puddles but I think its due to my defrosting cycle is not evaporating all the water & then leaks onto floor sometimes