RGB

Default Briggs & Stration 6HP engine

I have a lawn mower with a 6HP briggs & Stration 6HP quntaim engine (mdoel
133702 type 0170 02). I was having an issue with it running rought. I took
the carb apart and clena it. It is now running much better at idle but will
stall under load. Cna someone provide me with adjustment directions of the
carb. There is a small scew (mixture) on the card as a starting point how
should this be adjusted? When I cleaned the carb I did not mess with any of
the screws.

RGB

x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD