Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default no heating

nicola wrote:
help, my gloworm combi boiler is heating my water but not heating the
radiators,
i have bled all rads incase air lock but from the middle floor to top
floor there is nothing coming out of the ras, no air or water. any
ideas?

The system has no pressure if there's nothing coming out of the rads.

I'm not really expecting a reply to this as homo club posters, rarely, if
ever bother to reply to posts they've made, or, if they do it's usually 17
years later.

There will be a filling loop under the boiler allowing re-pressurisation,
and a gauge showing system pressure. It will currently be on zero and it
needs to be over 1 bar after all the rads have been bled.

See you in 2034 if either of us are still alive.