Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Switchable Wall Outlet

On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 00:45:30 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

I have all the rooms bright, and the bedroom dimmer so it's not dazzling
when I wake up.

If you're watching TV, a ceiling light is likely to be in the wrong
place. That's one reason for using a lamp in the bedroom. The other is
to have a switch I can reach from bed (I need it DARK, and "night light"
is essentially a dirty word).

I don't see the problem with a ceiling light and a TV.

--
"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting." - Ronald Reagan