Posted to alt.home.repair

Default my really wierd idea

On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 9:14:01 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 26 Dec 2016 12:38:32 -0500,
wrote:

one thing for certain, its a unique idea
Well, I'll be 65 next year, and our family moved in the mid to late
'70s. If I paid to light it The old place) up today it would be 2 new
Semi-Detatched homes as they buldozed the old place about 3 years ago
- at about 152 years of age.

Thanks for the opportunity to learn something new today. I googled
"semi-detached house".

Cindy Hamilton

Real common up here. Also google "link home" - also fairly common,
and very similar

I did google it but didnt' find anything!

I had to google "what is a link home" to get anything but
hits for security systems.

Cindy Hamilton