Posted to alt.home.repair

Default my really wierd idea

On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 20:58:49 -0500, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 26 Dec 2016 03:40:14 -0800 (PST), Cindy
Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 10:49:37 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 19:37:08 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

I will be 60 in january. my family moved from another part of pittsburgh in 1972. when i was 12.

geez thats a long time.

i got thinking my original house... i always wanted to decorate it really nice with lights.

a real grizwalds christmas.

i had a dream, i won the lottery and gave the current owners of the home enough bucks to really deck out the house. my original house would look awesome with tons of lights.

i wonder if anyone has ever done such a insane thing?

one thing for certain, its a unique idea
Well, I'll be 65 next year, and our family moved in the mid to late
'70s. If I paid to light it The old place) up today it would be 2 new
Semi-Detatched homes as they buldozed the old place about 3 years ago
- at about 152 years of age.

Thanks for the opportunity to learn something new today. I googled
"semi-detached house".

A northeastern term, maybe. In Indianapolis, they are called doubles.

Why isn't it semi-attached?

Cindy Hamilton

Because a single stand alone house is a "detatched" house.