Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default LED streetlights

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
That's odd that you can get a headache from light,

You don't know that he is getting the headache from light.

it suggests a signal is going to your brain, or it would just be your eyes
that hurt.

Its not always that obvious where the pain is
coming from when the sources are so close.

What form of blindness do you have? Do you know where the fault lies?

Not sure what you mean by blue mercury, is that what I used to se around
motorway junctions? They made the place quite well lit.

On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 00:39:36 -0000, Brian Gaff
wrote:

I don't know about that but the weird thing is that although I'm blind
insofar as I cannot tell i'm seeing light or not, some forms of lighting
give me a headache and I still get sore eyes in the sun or snow or on
water
with sun glints.

I think the worst kind of streetlights were those slightly blue mercury
ones. Lots of light but you apparently could not see much with it.
Brian

--
More people in the world are bitten by New Yorkers than by sharks.