Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 13Amp socket with USB Charger

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
The next Labour government would probably 'harmonise' on German-style
Schuco sockets.

Whatever for. There's nothing wrong with the plugs we already have.

They are arguably rather better than any alternatives. Which are few and
far between, given our final ring system.

But I'd expect a Labour government to know and understand this

I wouldn't expect any government run by Jezza - perish the thought - to
understand anything at all.

Only the likes of you and Andrew would think any head of government in the
future to be concerned with the type of mains plug we use. They'll be far
too occupied trying to sort out the financial mess we're in.

--
*If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.