Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 13Amp socket with USB Charger

On 26/12/16 17:33, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Andrew
wrote:

On 23/12/2016 19:42, Scott wrote:
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 14:40:07 GMT, DerbyBorn
wrote:

Provided I get a decent make - are there any risks to consider? Any
snags?

Is there an argument that if the technology moves on you are left
with
obsolescent equipment, just as a stand-alone satellite navigation
device is easier to keep up to date than the one fitted by the
vehicle
manufacturer?

The next Labour government would probably 'harmonise' on German-style
Schuco sockets.

Whatever for. There's nothing wrong with the plugs we already have.

They are arguably rather better than any alternatives. Which are few and
far between, given our final ring system.

But I'd expect a Labour government to know and understand this

I wouldn't expect any government run by Jezza - perish the thought - to
understand anything at all.

What is this mythical thing a 'labour government'? I dare say I will
never see another in my lifetime.

Looking back, I am not sure I ever saw one before, either

A labour majority seems to create a confuses mish-mash of corrupt and
stupid policies, not a real government.