Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Something else brexit will cost us?

On Saturday, 24 December 2016 15:31:00 UTC, TimW wrote:
On 24/12/16 00:56, Rod Speed wrote:
"TimW" wrote in message
news
On 23/12/16 18:12, Rod Speed wrote:
dennis@home wrote

http://www.itpro.co.uk/public-sector...ata-collection

That isnt a cost, its a benefit.

Makes no sense that the UK parliament can't do what it decides should be
done.

The government is not your friend.

Dont need friends, got plenty of those.

What we all need is sensible legislation.

We need to be protected from bad government.

That is what the constitution is there for.

The EU could do that

Like hell it could. It was in fact the worst approach
to govt, policy decided by unelected bureaucrats who
can't even be sacked when they **** up badly enough.

Merkel can be given the bums rush at the ballot box
now that she ****ed up so spectacularly encouraging
more than a million illegals to move to Germany.

Nothing can be done now that the EU has been stupid enough
to allow them to pour in in much larger numbers to the EU.

and now it will be gone.

And so that completely stupid approach to govt should be.

So we aren't taking back control,

Even sillier than you usually manage with who
gets to decide that sort of government policy.

The British parliament gets to do that, again.

we are just handing it to someone else.

Even sillier than you usually manage, remoaner.

Here we have a single, simple, clear example of how we will lose
important safeguards of our rights and freedoms when we lose our
membership of the EU. You stare at it and blink and scratch your head
with complete incomprehension and then give it a bit of swearing and
rant out a few meaningless phrases like 'unelected beurocrats' plus a
bit of gratuitous abuse and that's your response. That's the ukip way.

Of course ukippers have spent years complaining bitterly that the EU
protects the Human Rights of its citizens. Now it suits you to say that
they can't and never could. It's also the ukip way.

Tim W

I find such failure to comprehend odd.