Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Merry Christmas

In article dfjv5c5n9drus677c3hkpet8u6ef18dneu@
4ax.com, says...

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.
--
Jeff

Right back at 'cha!

Safe travels to everyone who will be on the roads visiting friends
and family during this holiday season.

Ditto that !

I was out on Christmas Eve - and as usual, had a few too many -
- thankfully I still had enough good-sense to realize that I was well
over the limit - and decided to do something I?ve never done before -
- I took a taxi home !
Sure enough on the way home there was a police spot-check,
but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely
without incident. How lucky I chose to take a taxi !
But this morning - in the clear light of day - I started to ponder the
situation - I had never driven a taxi before. I don?t know where I
got it, and now that it?s in my garage I don?t know what to do with
it. So, anyway, if you want to borrow it give me a call.
John T.

chuckle

In a few more years you're going to have to
start explaining to people what a "taxi" is.