Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default Deep Book Dive

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 10:37:20 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:
I used to have quite a library in my old house. Thousands of book I'd read
and decided where worth keeping. Thosuands more I donated to the library.
When we moved to a bigger house my wife indiscimantly donated about 2/3s of
my library.

I'll bet you don't even remember what was tossed out. When we all finally keel-over, the people from the next generation not only have to come in and conduct the funerals, but they also have to unfortunately invite themselves over and brave the many fire hazards there and try to clean out the house/trailers/sheds of all those tonnes and tonnes of junk, er ... "projects". Sometimes, that could cost precious time to them in their own lives.

I'd say to heck with being a pack-rat and collecting junk.