Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Why does central heating fail at Christmas?

On 25/12/16 10:46, ARW wrote:
On 25/12/2016 10:04, Tim Watts wrote:

I'm waiting for green line lasers to get cheap and make it into these
tools... I expect it will happen at some point.

I have never seen a green laser level in use and I have worked at a lot
of sites.

A quick google search says that green laser is more visible to the human
eye.

That's the theory - supposed to be usable outside in normal light.

I'll expect that the ceiling guys will be the first to use it.

Yes - although the last building site I was on, they ceiling fitters
were using a rotating red dot laser - so they have not even made it
quite that far.

Merry Christmas.

You too matey! No cooking for me today for a change, I fecked up the
Xmas online order so rather than go through the hell that is Sainsburys
on the 23rd/24th , we're going to a local restaurant for Xmas lunch at
3pm

Fridge is full of M&S clearout party food from the industrial estate
branch (not very busy unlike town) so that's the next couple of days
sorted too.