Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a better Beef Steak deal at Costco than this?

On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 20:15:32 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The Complex Origins of Food Safety Rules--Yes, You Are Overcooking Your
Food: U.S. agencies recommend temperatures and times far beyond those
supported by science

They can be safe at less, but that is not my concern. The temperatures I
use are from years of cooking and getting the best taste and texture.
When I smoke brisket, I cook it at a smoker temperature of 250 to 275
and take the meat to about 195. That would make a steak into a hockey
puck but a brisket will be fork tender.

Drool :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnDm2gMVSY0

Trim 18 lb. Brisket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3TsNaiFx_s

Brisket is on my to-do list, never done one before.