Larry Caldwell

Default Metal buckets with covers?

lid (Ignoramus12377) writes:

I am aware that the alternative solution is an oil filled radiator
heater for small rooms. The problem with them is that their
thermostats are graduated starting with 50-60 degrees or so, and I
want a lower setting, just to keep the coop above freezing.

I have in my hand a little gizmo called a Thermo Cube, that is a 15 amp
plug fixture with a thermostat that kicks on at 35 degrees. UL listed
and the whole bit. You could plug whatever you want into it, and it
would only run when the temperature got near or below freezing.

They are great for greenhouses, pump houses, etc.

--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc