Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Annual Christmas problem

Tim+ Wrote in message:
Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 19:32:41 +0000, Terry Casey wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 18/12/2016 13:37, DerbyBorn wrote:

I am the only one in our Avenue without LED lights! (for Xmas
decoration that is)

Avenue - does that make it posher than a Road or a Street?:-)

It depends: the 'avenue' we were living in until recently didn't have a
single tree - and neither did any of the other three 'avenues' on the
same estate!

As for being 'posh', it might have been once but certainly not while we
lived there ...

The ultimate has to be this one, which I always thought rather good
because of the full name:

https://goo.gl/maps/Yj8ncoFMMZB2

Rather amusingly there is a "Letsby Avenue" in Sheffield.

Tim

Istr that's near the "Evening Hall" retirement home?

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/