Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Just wondering - Heat Transfer

news
On 24/12/16 16:03, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 15:47:04 +0200, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip arrogant TNP left-brain thinking

Do you really care whether your tank reaches thermal equilibrium in 3
minutes or 4 minutes?

1) I didn't post the question.

2) I don't have a hot water cylinder

3) I understand that people (other than you) can have such 'right
brained' discussions.

4) You aren't obliged to join in.

Cheers, T i m

actually its you with the Arrogant leftybrain thinking.

I am an engineer. I spent over ten years at school and university learning
this stuff and over 40 years doing it for a living. The thread is based in
cacamonkey notions that are ******** from the word go.

If you want to play bandar log wanking off about stuff you don't even
begin to understand, be my guest.

I'll just there and watch the industrial society engineers built to keep
you alive disintegrate because arseholes like you actually think they
understand something about phsyics and science.

Even more pathetically bitter and twisted than usual.