Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Something else brexit will cost us?

"TimW" wrote in message
news
On 24/12/16 12:18, mechanic wrote:
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 09:51:19 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

In my view,non targeted data collection only leads to a mountain
of data nobody can sift through. Without at least collecting it
as needed it seems to be a total waste of everyone's time in the
current state of the art.

Isn't it great that we have these data management experts
contributing to a d-i-y group?

It is hilarious. Brian knows better than all the CIA and MI5 put together.
Or maybe he has just been taken in by the government telling him that
their data collection program is really harmless and meaningless.

Or he has enough of a clue to realise that if you arent doing
anything illegal, that data collection is harmless and meaningless
and that it is useful when arseholes do stuff like the recent Berlin
atrocity.