Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Just wondering - Heat Transfer

On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 21:59:41 +0200, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 24/12/16 16:03, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 15:47:04 +0200, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip arrogant TNP left-brain thinking

Do you really care whether your tank reaches thermal equilibrium in 3
minutes or 4 minutes?

1) I didn't post the question.

2) I don't have a hot water cylinder

3) I understand that people (other than you) can have such 'right
brained' discussions.

4) You aren't obliged to join in.

Cheers, T i m

actually its you with the Arrogant leftybrain thinking.

I am an engineer. I spent over ten years at school and university
learning this stuff and over 40 years doing it for a living. The thread
is based in cacamonkey notions that are ******** from the word go.

Again you have been whooshed mate. The bit you are still getting wrong
is nothing to do with engineering but people. Not unexpected of
course, you simply can't help it.

snip leftbrain insult attempt

I'll just there and watch the industrial society engineers built to keep
you alive disintegrate because arseholes like you actually think they
understand something about phsyics and science.

Aww bless, you just do that then ... while some of are happy *discuss*
all sorts of things that are completely incomprehensible to you. ;-)

But you aren't able to *discuss* are you, it's your way or the highway
/ insults. ;-(

Cheers, T i m