Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Why does central heating fail at Christmas?

On 24/12/2016 14:00, Scott wrote:
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 13:26:57 +0000, Andrew
wrote:

On 24/12/2016 11:40, Tim Lamb wrote:
OK so rhetorical question and a lead in to a self congratulatory piece:-)

If it isn't general knowledge, the drive motors for Honeywell 2 and 3
port valves are identical and don't seem to have changed in the last 20
years! Being an inveterate Squirrel I happened to have one from the R.
Cottage strip out.

Happy Christmas to all.

Why do TV's and washing machines fail 5 days after the extended
warranty has expired. ?.

I was given a hairdryer for my 21st birthday and it lasted 35 years.
Does this meet the durability test?

A photo of me doing some work

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:CIMG5886.JPG

any hairdresser would only charge me a search fee.

--
Adam