Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Why does central heating fail at Christmas?

On 24/12/16 17:39, wrote:
On Saturday, 24 December 2016 15:22:39 UTC, Scott wrote:
I was given a hairdryer for my 21st birthday and it lasted 35 years.

Very fashion conscious at my uni - ahead of our time, in fact.

Hair dryers were very useful for students in halls where fan heaters weren't allowed.

Student flatmate was a bit weird. Didn't bother with towels, just dried
off using his hair dryer and swallowed his toothpaste.

Was a veggie as well, and as far right as barking ...

--
Adrian C