Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default bosch jigsaw

On 12/24/2016 12:55 AM, Puckdropper wrote:

I'm young, I've got good low-light vision. I don't need much light, but
a single LED on either side of the blade would be nice when I'm trying to
freehand a cut. The saw casts a shadow, I cast a shadow, sometimes that
line gets to be rather dark.

For free hand cutting long lines, the saw needs a laser light to mark
the line. A laser makes it super simple to follow a line for even a
beginner. If you go off the line a tad, it is immediately obvious. All
circular saws should have a laser light.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com