Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob[_44_] Bob[_44_] is offline

Default TV Problem ?

Hello,

Happy Holidays.

A bit OT probably, but you folks have given
me such good advice in the past, thought I'd ask here anyway.

Have Comcast for my Internet and TV.
Has always worked just fine.
TV uses a "Box" from them.

Live in Sudbury, Mass. (metro west Boston)

Have had a new Samsung TV for about a year now.
Never any problems with the TV, which is a typical Samsung "Smart TV".

For the last few days, irrespective of what Channel I am on, about
once every half-hour or so, the screen goes totally blank for about
1/2 sec. Then, resumes fine.

Does this sound like a Comcast service type problem or anomaly in my area ?

A TV set problem ?
A Comcast Box problem ?
Or,...?

Any "history" on this type of problem ?

Any thoughts on what might be happening would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob