Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Something else brexit will cost us?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Chris Hogg
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 14:33:02 +0000, dennis@home
wrote:

http://www.itpro.co.uk/public-sector...-for-snoopers-
charter-as-eu-court-bans-mass-data-collection

The terrorists must be delighted.

They will be delighted with what the EU has achieved for them:
weakening Greece and Italy (front line states against immigration)

And you really think a strong economy will stop immigrants trying to get
to that country?

because of that currency flop, the Euro, and opening borders making
terrorist travel a lot easier (as we have just seen).

We'll be building a wall between Eire and Ulster, then?

And hadn't you noticed that the recent German tragedy was carried out by
someone not from an EU country?

--
*If I worked as much as others, I would do as little as they *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.