Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 13Amp socket with USB Charger

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
How much current can they deliver I wonder? If they are standard wall
socket sized I'd expect it to be less than what a real charger or power
supply can deliver.

The one I have is an expensive flat plate one from TLC which matches the
other sockets in the room.

It has four outputs. One is marked as 2.1 amp. The other three 3 amp total.

It may have been expensive, but looks so much better than the wall warts
that were there before it. It's in a place which is very convenient to use
as a charging station, so not buried away. Which makes it pretty visible.

--
*I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it..

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.