Tim May

Default Metal buckets with covers?

In article , Ignoramus12377
wrote:

In article , Noah Simoneaux wrote:

My wife noticed an interesting thing on a poultry message forum she
frequents. Many of the people who heated their chicken coop had
problems with cold-weather injuries in their birds, while people who
didn't heat theirs had few. The unheated coops were insulated to
varying degrees.

Did it include people in the north of the US?

You _really_ need to learn how to use Google. Though I said I wouldn't,
I did some Googling on the issue and found scads of good sites and good
information.

You are reinventing the wheel, except with some cock-eyed notions about
physics thrown in.

Use Google, for all of your varius questions here, about oyster shells,
feed stores, chicken coop heaters, metal buckets, etc.

--Tim May