Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
Stephen Thomas Cole Stephen Thomas Cole is offline

Default Police comms

Graham T wrote:
On 23/12/2016 22:02, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
Stephen Thomas Troll wrote:
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 20:34:00 +0000, Paul Cummins wrote:

In article . com,
lid (Stephen Thomas Troll) wrote:

Paul says that Burt got into trouble when he checked up on him

I have made no such claim.

Sophism:

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 18:37:00 +0000, Paul Cummins wrote:

Yes - so why don;t you ask Spike, who DID check, what comeback he had as
a result...

This has nothing to do with ukra, followups set.

panto

OH YES IT DOES!

Followups restored.

Paul, why the FURIOUS backpedal, Paul? We're just trying to get to the
bottom of what happened to Burt when Burt checked up on you, Paul, and why
Burt checked up on you in the first place, Paul. Paul, Jim was saying you'd
spent some time at a place that Jim called "the big hoose", Paul. Now, I
don't speak Scottish so wasn't entirely sure what Jim was going on about,
Paul, when Jim said that you'd been to "the big hoose", Paul, so was
wondering if you could help clear up exactly what Jim meant when Jim said
that you'd been to "the big hoose", Paul? Thanks, Paul.

'The big hoose' = prison AFAIK

Graham, thanks Graham. Your Scottish is better than mine, Graham! Or maybe
you'd had a couple of drinks? Anyway, so what Jim was saying, Graham, was
that the reason Paul hadn't validated Paul's amateur radio licence, Graham,
was due to Paul being in prison, Graham? Well, that's a bold statement from
Jim, Graham, and seeing as Jim said yesterday that Jim was going on holiday
until the New Year I guess we'll have to wait for Jim to return and confirm
that Jim was saying that Paul was in prison, Graham. I'd ask Paul, Graham,
but Paul is currently pretending to have killfiled me so Paul wouldn't
reply, Graham. Thanks, Graham.

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur