Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Something else brexit will cost us?

On 24/12/16 02:29, TimW wrote:
On 23/12/16 18:12, Rod Speed wrote:
dennis@home wrote

http://www.itpro.co.uk/public-sector...ata-collection

That isnt a cost, its a benefit.

Makes no sense that the UK parliament can't do what it decides should be
done.

The government is not your friend. We need to be protected from bad
government. The EU could do that and now it will be gone. So we aren't
taking back control, we are just handing it to someone else.
TW

The government is not your friend. We need to be protected from bad
government. The EU was exactly that and so we left. So we are
taking back control, and handing it to someone else. Someone we can vote
out next election.

TFTFY